Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tic Toc

I didn't even consider the irony when choosing the aptly named Hourglass sweater for my Olympic knitting challenge - but it's oh sooo clear to me now. The lyrics from the Queen song Under Pressure reverberate through my mind as I sit in my nest on the couch watching the Games, trying to knit through the achiness in my left wrist. I had no time to train, no swatching, late arriving yarn, volunteer commitments, cancellation of school due to high winds, and now the dreaded mid-winter break all conspire against me. And I've just discovered the highly stressful countdown clock at the Yarn Harlot's site. Yet I'm inspired by the athletes - I will press on.
I'm trying to go with the "Enjoy the Process" Eddy the Eagle attitude.







But yes, I must confess - I really want to earn a gold medal for my Blog page.
So with that stark reality I will employ all available resources.

Posted by Picasa
Coffee - Check
Merlot - Check
Chocolate - Check
Addi Turbos - Check

No comments: